TakeTEN: Real Science. Fast Results. Better You.
Do you struggle with diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, tobacco use, or an undiagnosed condition or disease? Then spending just ten days with us can put you on the road to a lifetime of good health. TakeTEN is a physician-directed, evidence-based, residential program that combines medicine, lifestyle, fitness, nutrition and health into your personal lifestyle prescription. We can help you to:
- Significantly lower your blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Break addictive habits such as smoking and tobacco use.
- Manage and even reverse underlying chronic disease conditions.
- Get more energy, satisfaction and happiness out of life.
- Lose up to 10% of your excess weight without being hungry
- Reduce inflammation and pain Improve your energy and sense of well-being
- Reduce or eliminate your need for medication. - You'll leave feeling good!
Plus, you'll have a plan to help you get and stay healthy for a lifetime of living younger longer! TakeTEN is easy. Held in the heart of the beautiful Napa Valley with breathtaking, sweeping views of vineyards and every meal cooked by award winning chefs, we give you valuable behavioral health change, nutritional, fitness and lifestyle habit information in easy-to-swallow bite-sized daily pieces. Perfectly designed to never overwhelm, just to educate and empower you to make positive choices; we focus on ten daily health habits to help your body heal and give you longer life. Lifestyle medicine benefits everyone, regardless of diagnosis or condition, by providing an environment for your body to heal, thus reducing the need for medication. With our small class-sizes, you get:
- Individualized attention with our doctors who address your core physical needs in order to promote healing and optimal body function.
- A comprehensive risk assessment, including nutrition deficiencies, genetic vulnerability, environmental stresses, and health habits.
- A nutrition and exercise prescription
- Supplementation based on your unique needs and you will leave with a lifestyle medicine roadmap designed specifically for you.
- The "TakeTEN Action Plan" that includes
- Your own personalized lifestyle medicine
- Ten "Healthy Habits" to practice for optimal health and happiness
- Exercise tips, illustrations and instructions
- Ten "Core Recipes" and how to modify them to make 30 meals
- A cookbook with delicious and nutritious recipes written by Dr. Cheryl Thomas Peters
Please explore our TakeTEN website. Listen to the testimonials, explore the information on your diagnosis or learn how we can help to diagnose you if you have a "mystery disease." Please give us a call at 1-800-920-3438 if you have any questions. We look forward to helping you,
The TakeTEN Team